Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i feel fortunate to have so many love ones around me.. n i should treasure them more ...

after reading uncle's email.. tears cant stop rolling down.. its stated like this: HAVE YOU WATCHED THEM (Parents..grandparents) SLEEP?. Saying truefully i have never really sit there and watch them sleep. when uncle actually emailed us how he felt after reading the email to his siblings n nieces n newphews..

the doctor actually said that he would try to prescribe the best medication for her and hopefully she still can go on for another 10 years. Only 10 more years??? I always take for granted that she is and will always be there for all of us and little did I think about her age. As the author put it, I have always subconsciously thought that my grandparents would always be there with me, never growing old esp when we are so closely attached. they were the ones who look at mi grow up .. who protects me whenever i got scolded frm my parents.. i promise not to take it for granted n treasure n love them from now onwards.

No comments: